Sunday, November 24, 2013

"Cause all of me, loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning even when I lose, I'm winning. Cause I give you all of me and you give me all of you."


If I had to go back and redo anything, I wouldn't. You and I are literally perfect for each other. I love how the only thing I dislike about you is the fact that you don't like seafood. And if that's the only thing I can find wrong about you, then you're already a keeper. I know at the end of the day, if I need anyone to talk to, I know you'll be the first to listen to me. I love how I can be myself around you and you'll accept me. You and I could probably sit in an empty room and still have fun. I love how you just make me a better person. You've taught me how to love life, and to love myself. Before I met you, I wasn't sure if I could ever find someone that I could connect with.. I literally gave up. I know I'm only 20 and I have the rest of my life to figure things out for me, but there's no one else I want to spend my life with. We still have so many firsts to experience together. I want to be next to you for the rest of my life. I will never give up on this relationship. I want to learn new things with you. There's nothing that will ever get in the way of us. This is for life, this is for eternity, I rather die knowing I tried to make this work, than to just give up on it. I'm ready to be the person who makes you better, the person that you grow old with. We're in this together baby, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment