Sunday, November 13, 2011

Photogenic

Today my mom told me to look into her wallet and I found these in it. I was kind of creeped out for a minute, but it wasn't that big of a deal, since it is my mom who did this. She has the tendency to print out random pictures of me from my facebook just because she thinks I'm really photogenic. I really am though, it's a good thing, but at the same time, I feel like I'm not as pretty in person. A lot of people tell me I look the same in pictures and in person, but I'm kind of in disbelief, just cause I know for myself, that I like to look good for pictures and I know that sometimes in person I don't really try. But, should I really be"trying" anyways? But that's whatever. I just know that I like being in front of a camera, whether you photo shop it or not, a picture can tell a thousand words. I just like taking pictures because it's nice to look back at things and have the great memories a long with it. Which kind of makes me sad again about my macbook suddenly going blank on me. It's pretty horrible since I've only had it for a couple of months. I just want a reliable computer right now. This post is probably a little boring, but oh well. It was one of my thoughts for today.

I'll try to make videos as soon as I can. Till the next post!

XOXO,
Erica Baja

No comments:

Post a Comment