Sunday, November 13, 2011

New York Bound

I don't want to be getting my hopes up too high, but me and my two friends Allie and Spencer are really planning on living in New York for the Summer of 2012. We're all pretty different people, but we all want a break from everything. We're young and we want to experience everything and take advantage of every opportunity we can take. If we plan and save up enough money, I'm so sure that this will happen. We will F%&^ S&$# UP this Summer, I swear we will. I know I seem so quick about these decisions I'm making and I sound crazy, but I'm determined to do all the things I can while I'm young. I know it's hard work, but I will work on it! I want to do so many things before I settle down. I know school is a question all the time, but that's another story that I can put into a post. I will talk more about that later on. But yes, New York, I see it in my future, even if it's for a couple months. And I'm glad that there are going to be two other people with me, because the more the merrier and I would love to share my journey with people. It's always fun and exciting to do things with people you love and care about. All of these new adventures are just getting started!

If you want to continue with me and my journey of my life, I'll keep you update for sure. Save this blog as a bookmark, add it to your home screen on your iphone, whatever you like.

Till the next post!

XOXO,
Erica Baja

No comments:

Post a Comment