Friday, December 9, 2011

Self worth, school and pity.

Lately I've been drowning my thoughts into what I should be doing for the "rest of my life", but what in the world is an eighteen year old doing thinking about her life long career. I'm not saying I shouldn't get a head start, or totally not think about possibilities, but I hate the fact that people expect me to know what I want to do exactly, FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.

I want to explore. I want to see what's out there. I may sound dumb, but I feel like going to school for one main thing would just be horrible for me. I want to take all different kinds of classes.

I dread the math! The English, not so much, but I just graduated from
High school doing all the general shit why do I have to do it again?

I sound more ignorant as this blog is going, but in all honesty that's my opinion.

Lately I just haven't felt good enough for anything, for anyone. It's a bad feeling and I hope it goes away soon. I just wanna be good enough and worth it. I want to make you all believe in me, because I really think I can do this. I think one day it will all be worth.

I just think that keeping positive thoughts will help me in the long run. I know some days I will not feel good enough, but in the end, I know someone out there will think otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment